***I just have to say it...
I think my roommate is genius.
The dude spent a day and a half in line waiting to buy the small shipment of Playstation 3's that they were selling at Wal-Mart tonight at midnight. He was the first in line. He bought it at it's stock price, and is selling it on ebay for a bagillion dollars because they aren't sending out another shipment of PS3's until March and there are these ridiculously videogame-obsessed people who are willing to pay thousands of dollars for one of these things.
Originally, I thought everyone was kidding with me when they told me where Rance was (for some odd reason, I thought he was just spending the night elsewhere... though now that I think about it, I'm not sure where he would spend the night elsewhere). Needless to say, I didn't really think he was at Wal-Mart for a day and a half waiting in line. Speak of which, get this... a dude paid $1500 for the #2 spot in line right behind Rance.
Unbelieveable... I wish I would of thought of that, fo sho.
***On Another Note... Hip Hop was amazing tonight (awesome discussion with nearly 50-60 people), and the authors Alex Gee and John Teter (at least one of them for sure) will be visiting ACU sometime in February so put it in your planners everyone.
***And speaking of Hip Hop people, David Chisholm seems to be very excited that Harry Potter has released their newest movie poster. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty friggin excited too. I wish I could go to Hogwarts.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
For you to have my son at your house last night and tonight..can I just say is such Jesus thing! Matt you're awesome and Sam told me the whole story about Rance and the PS3 and Rance is a big man in Sam's eyes now.
Post a Comment