Thursday, October 12, 2006

Awkward

Today was an awkward day... In the literal sense of the word "causing difficulty; hard to do or deal with"

Found out different sides to people I had never quite seen or experienced before, people I thought I knew.

Then to top it off, some police officers thought it was bright to shine flashlights in my face as I was driving by.
I almost hit something because of how bright their lights were, and that really got to me. With my past, it's already difficult for me to love them... and with all of what happened today, it just didn't do me any good to end my evening with their interrogative blinding as I was operating a vehicle.

Who knows what they would have said if I had actually hit something?

Oh well, I need sleep.

On the bright side, the newspaper is doing another Article on Hip Hop Prophets next week... and I'm prolly going home to see my family this weekend.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

disillusionment..when people turn out to disappoint..its sad...and hurtful..hang in there...give your mom a hug!!