So I went to the movies last night with my mom, my brother, Jennifer, Derran, Peter, and Danny... Yep, a big group. However, the funniest part was when my mom, my brother, and I went to buy the tickets... cause my ghetto side came out and worked out some free tickets.
Here's the Story:
I walk up to the register and there's this asian girl who has just walked up at the same time, and, of course, I let her go first. "I'll take one for 'The Good Shepherd' at 10:45", she says. To which the lady replies, "I'm sorry, but we've decided to cancel that showing so just choose another one and it'll be on the house."
Immediately, I'm thinking, "Free Movies?"
So the girl chooses her movie, and moves out of the way. At this time, my mom and brother walk up behind me (as they were dragging a little behind), unbeknownst to anything other than the fact that we are going to see 'Night at the Museum'.
"Oh man, you are guys are out of 'The Good Shepherd'?" I say. "Yes Sir, sorry about that. Just go ahead and choose another movie and it'll be on the house. In fact, just go ahead and walk in."
"What's going on?" My brother asked.
So I say, "They're out of 'The Good Shepherd', so we're just gonna go and see 'Night at the Museum'."
It's bad, I know...
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I dunno - the Good Shepherd wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be.
hmmm... point awarded to a one matt worthington...
Yeah, I got no qualms stealin from "The Man". If I woulda heard that, I woulda been on the same page.
Post a Comment