Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Greg's Advice for my Sermon

So I was telling my brother about how I've been telling people that if they wanted tips on Valentine's Day, that they should come hear me preach at Highland on Wednesday. Greg immediately interrupted with this,

"Oh dude, I'm telling you man. From what I've seen on chick flicks, girls like to be spontaneously kissed. You can't tell them, you just do it. That's what you should tell them on Wednesday in your sermon."

Ha! My brother... Best preaching advice ever... all from the school of chick flicks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,matt, do you think greg tried this with those cute mormon girs? hehe

Cole said...

Your brother will get people's face slapped.

Pobreza Amada said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laurie said...

Your brother is right: all women share a love of the spontaneous kiss. It's universal, I promise.