Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Updates

*I got a new bed for dirt cheap (I've been sleeping on the floor since I got to Abilene)

*A bird flew into my chimney today and then it was flying around my house for like 5 minutes

*I bought a new computer (though it's not here yet)

*I'm writing a music video for one of my friends' bands.

*Jesus and the Hip Hop Prophets is going really well. The School newspaper wrote an article about it. Check it out.

*I have stomach problems, real bad ones and I'm going in for tests and stuff.


There's a lot of good stuff happening lately. I'm just trying not to get lost in it.

If you guys could, please pray for my friends Kenneth and Tripp. Kenneth is going through some pretty difficult family stuff and Tripp had his car windows broken into for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Thanks.

3 comments:

Scott said...

One other update - I missed seeing you at Cole's party. Maybe next time.

Beverly said...

Praying for Kenneth and Tripp..family problems suck and car windows broken out..man, that is scarey!

Candy said...

yeah! Where were you Matt? I really wanted to meet you. Might have to show up at the Hip Hop Prophets. Wish we'd all gone together.

praying for Kenneth and Tripp.