Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas

***I'm excited tonight cause there's a pretty awesome play that's supposed to go down in Belton, TX at my friend Brent's House called "The Godly Child". It's a puppet show put on by he and his little sister, but I hear it's supposed to be grand.

***Max Lucado preached at Oak Hills' Westside Campus in San Antonio, and that made me really happy to see a church reaching out to the corners of the city. He told a story about some kids who put on a nativity story a few years back, and it included a hospital room where a Doctor came out from behind a curtain holding a baby and said, "It's a GOD!!!"

I thought that was funny.

***Lastly, a text message that was sent to my brother tonight, "If some guy in red comes into your bedroom, grabs you, and stuffs you in a bag... It's ok, I've asked you for Christmas."

Man, that's kinda creepy, but it would be really funny if that happened.


***I think that I like these two quotes a lot,

"The Son of God became a man to enable men to become the sons of God."
-C.S. Lewis-

"Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night!"
-Santa Claus-

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Merry Christmas, Matt and to all Matt's precious family..peace

Clarke Goodman said...

merry christmas, bro.