This morning as I am getting ready to make some eggs, I grab them (with my superhands) out of the fridge and I crack them against the bowl to find... Yes! Exactly! They had boiled inside the shell immediately after I placed my hands on them. I HAVE THE POWER TO HARDBOIL EGGS WITH MY HANDS!!!
In other news, I went to see "The Pursuit of Happyness" last night. Jennifer came with my mother, my brother, and I to go see it and it was a really good time. Turns out that I'm ok with the title of the movie now, whereas originally I was upset that it was misspelled and it just sounded kinda cheesy... However, now I'm good and I think the movie did a good job of making you understand why its called "The Pursuit of Happyness". Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that it was an amazing movie.
Also, in the previews, I learned that I couldn't even dream of becoming a real man unless I had kids. Geez, that's gonna be a downer if I never end up getting married or having kids.
Also, for all of you Stephen Colbert Fans out there... Here's a snippit from Merriam Webster's Dictionary Website...
No comments:
Post a Comment