Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Redemption of Modern Hip-Hop ("Runaway Love")

For quite some time, I've been anything but a fan of Ludacris... He's nothing but a bunch of fluff who sometimes makes catchy songs, but songs that nevertheless have nothing important to say outside of the fact that money allows you to buy a lot of things, even sex if you wanted it...

However, I've grown an affiinity for his latest song, "Runaway Love" that he does with Mary J. Blige. I think it speaks some truth, and I feel like that's what Hip Hop is all about-speaking truth about the harsh realities of life that some people are afraid to talk about. I hope that you enjoy it....



My only hope is that he'll continue making music like this. Speaking of a solid Hip-Hop video, here's Tupac's "Brenda's Got a Baby"...

2 comments:

Beverly said...

way to go Luda...

you know if Mary J. has anything to do with it, its gonna be deep..

Clarke Goodman said...

so i turned in this last assignment late. i hope you will still accept it. : )